1c Hair Type Products
The same recommendations as for other type 1 hair types apply here:
1c hair type products. If your hair is coarse or thicker in width it may be low porosity or normal, it can handle thicker products and you can use protein based on the fragility of the hair. Type 1c achieves the tousled look when air dried, while still lying mostly flat.
So let’s break it down even further. There are three subcategories for straight hair:
It’s the rarest hair type and is common mostly among asian women. Less shampooing and oily products will help to retain fresh and healthy hair.
Avoid chemically processed oils & silicone serums (they weigh down fine hair) 1c: It can be difficult to manage, and it’s the most difficult to set curls.
Type 1c has slightly more curl than type 1b. Layered cuts that are long in length may make styling this type of hair the easiest.
Type 1c is generally straight, but with body and a bit of bend. Type 3 hair needs moisture to avoid frizz, and can handle heavier products than type 2.
Hair does not curl and is rather coarse. This is where the curls start forming.
The original we described above is 1a, followed by 1b which differentiates not through aspect, more through what it can do. The 1c category is primarily straight with a few waves hiding in the underbrush.
Tips & tricks for our straight shooter Type 1c hair has that perfectly tousled look when it dries on its own.
- Hair Cuttery Ardmore Appointments
- Hair Cutting Comb Amazon
- Hair Colors For Pale Skin With Pink Undertones
- Hair Cuttery Need An Appointment
- Hair Cut For Girls At Home
- Hair Colors For Pale Skin With Red Undertones
- Hair Cutting Apron Walmart
- Hair Cutting Shears Sallys
- Hair Colour Shampoo Price In Pakistan
- Hair Cutting Style For Women
- Hair Cuttery Locations In Massachusetts
- Hair Cuts For Men Over 50
- Hair Cutting Apron Price
- Hair Cutting Shears Definition
- Hair Cream For Mens Curly Hair
- Hair Cuts For Men With Thinning Hair
- Hair Cuttery Prices Color
- Hair Colouring Brush And Bowl Set
- Hair Colors For Pale Skin Females
- Hair Cream For Mens Long Hair